Nollywood actress, OnyiAlexx, has called out the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) after its officials invaded her house without a warrant.
Taking to her Instagram page on Tuesday, May 31, the actress demanded an explanation from the law enforcement agency as to why her home was searched without a warrant.
She also shared CCTV footage which showed the moment the men in NDLEA uniforms gained access to her compound by jumping in through the fence.
“I am still Shuddering and shivering. I am very dumbfounded and traumatized. Please watch this is a …………. minutes footage of @ndlea_nigeria jumping through my fence with no bidding from me or any warrant.
My little niece who saw them jumping through my gate called on my attention before I could even comprehend what was happening they had gained entrance into my kitchen , sitting room and was heading upstairs , I was in shock. I have a baby in my home. My little niece is still startled and In complete shock too.
They finally meet with me on my staircase inside my house and said it's a mere mistake , they saw a man running who jumped into my compound. I kindly asked them to leave my home which they concurred too. I am very devastated. This is definitely not fair. I didnt deserve this unnecessary threat from you @ndlea_nigeria
I watch videos of how you (NDLEA) abuse the power bestowed on you by Nigerians , your men look nothing like law enforcement agents , they have no regards and respect for people . How do you even enter someone's house without permission or someone to witness your activities within my space . I hope nothing was planted in my house by these lawless humans in your NDLEA monkey jacket. Enough said , I will definitely be in contact with your agency through the right medium . @ndlea_nigeria @nigeriapoliceforce”. She wrote.
- “Go and collect your money back” – Netizens react as Toke Makinwa shows off her enhanced derriere (video)
- Rapper Cheque blasts organizers of ‘Headies Award Show’ after he didn’t get nominated in any category.
- “I hate him”, “I hate her” Co-parents stir massive reactions online with family photo
- Jealous man allegedly kills his ex-girlfriend for refusing to eject her new lover from her home
- Couple Goals! Actress Mercy Aigbe gives husband, Kazim Adeoti clean haircut (video)
- Davido allows babymama, Sophia Momodu to step out with his Bentley
- Osinachi Nwachukwu: Family Announce Funeral Arrangement, Hints On Returning Her Bride Price
- Portable tenders apology to Headies organizers after being reported to Police over threat to co-nominees (Video)
- Drama as Tonto Dikeh pens open letter to Bobrisky for backing Kemi Olunloyo
- Osas Ighodaro called out for allegedly sleeping with married colleague, Stan Nze
- “Behind every unsuccessful man, there are two women” – Annie Idibia throws jab after unfollowing 2face (Video)
- Kanayo Kanayo Celebrates 60th Birthday With All-White Party [Video]
- “I am one ‘hell’ of a woman”- Annie Idibia shares cryptic post, admits marital troubles with husband, 2face
- “Igbo girls are beautiful”-Fans react to Davido’s babymama, Chioma’s natural look as she hits gym in video
- “I am praying for you” – Davido reacts as Kizz Daniel shares cryptic post
- “It’s ‘Launch’, princess not ‘Lunch’” – Netizens drag James Brown over spelling error following his book launch
- “These moments before my departure …” – Panic as Monalisa Stephen pens disturbing note
- White Lady Gives Tips On How To Outsmart ‘Yahoo Boys” (Video)
- ‘Betraying Nigeria as a celebrity is highly selfish, cruel’ – Opeyemi Aiyeola joins Regina Chukwu in attacking their ‘greedy colleagues’
- Obi Cubana shares the difference between the Nigeria he grew up in and the one we have now as he prays for the country